Following the success of the 2018 Let’s Make Reading Friendlier conference, RVA is pleased to announce the first Befriending Forum event of 2019, on Tuesday 19 February, from 12.30pm until 4.15pm, at the Third Floor Community Hub in Reading Central Library.
With an agenda that includes:
- a presentation from The Jo Cox Foundation
- a workshop by The Jo Cox Foundation on How to Organise a Street Party
- an RBC/RVA workshop on Finding Out What’s on in Reading
- exploring a common volunteer training programme
- an update on the Ready Friends project
plus great networking opportunities, there’s certainly something for everyone!
The event is for anyone from local communities, groups and organisations interested in helping reduce loneliness and social isolation in Reading.
If you would like to find out more about this event and about the Ready Friends project, please have a look on our website in early January, where you will find the agenda and registration details.