With the first of Autism Berkshire’s free online benefits advice workshops already fully booked, the charity is now running a series of extra sessions in July.
The workshops, which are for autistic people living in Berkshire and their parents and carers, look at how to apply for Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children aged up to 15 and for benefits for over-16s, including Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and Universal Credit.
All the workshops are on Mondays, from 10am to 1pm, as follows:
- June 15: Disability Living Allowance – fully booked
- June 29: Personal Independence Payment, Employment & Support Allowance and Universal Credit for autistic young people and adults aged 16+, and their parents and carers.
- July 6: Disability Living Allowance
- July 13: Personal Independence Payment
- July 20: Universal Credit and Employment & Support Allowance
- July 27: Disability Living Allowance
Full details of these workshops and how to register for free places are available on our website, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01189 594 594 (option 2) and leaving a voicemail.