Get Berkshire Active (GBA) have launched a new fund. The GBA Activate Fund aims to provide new physical activity and sport opportunities for inactive people living in deprived areas in Berkshire.
- Organisations can apply for between £750 and £2000.
- Applying organisations must have an income of less than £250,000.
- The deadline for applications in Round 1 is 16 September 2019.
- There will be a second window for applications opening in October 2019 if you are not able to make this deadline.
- GBA advise applicants to read the criteria in full before making an application.
- If you have questions, please contact Kirsty Heath by emailing kirsty.heath@
getberkshireactive.org or phoning 01628 472851.